23 April 2010

Girls Night Out

I had three different Girls Night's this week, with seven different girl friends.   A random comment at Thursday's "Mexican and Margaritas night" made me think about this. I'm more different than alike with many of the friends I met for dinner this week, yet there's something unique to each relationship.  I get something out of each friendship, no matter how different we are.


Some are profound, some are a good laugh. Most make good stories. I thought it could be fun to share a few here.

2 comments:

  1. As the inspiring commenter for this blog, I expect all references to L to be WAY more interesting then I could ever be in real life!! Let's plan another pre-concert type GNO (I wonder why I can't remember the name of the restaurant??) before you introduce me to your cyber-world!!

    I so look forward to reading your posts, as you never fail to amaze and delight me with your comments and insight!! And when this is a huge, international, Carrie Bradshaw type success - I will gladly take all the credit as your muse!!

    xo to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. L- thanks much, and believe me, I will give credit where credit is due. In fact, the concert may become a posting here.

    ReplyDelete